Tuesday 26 January 2016

January 25, 2016

Just one of those days. Walked over to the Tim Horton's in Morris, MB this morning to grab coffee and make use of their free WiFi, of course I forgot my glasses and couldn't see a thing.

Today I'm dragging an empty down to Perham, MN for a load of snacks.

Caught up to a little snow heading down I29 towards Fargo that turned in to iced over roads on US10 as I headed over to Perham. Plenty of cars in the ditches.

Loaded in Perham then it was sloppy roads down to the twin cities. I caught up to snow again in earnest around Eau Claire, WI. By the time I reached Mauston the roads had pretty much gone to hell. It was bedtime at the Kwik Trip. Friggin' tired.

Mileage last 3 days: Saturday 734 miles, Sunday 693 miles, today 635 miles. I'm fading, lol.

Another day living the dream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment